Consolidated believes that people make the difference. Employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are committed to providing meaningful, challenging work and opportunities for professional growth in a positive environment. Our employees work hard, have fun and thrive on success. We continue to meet the needs of our dynamic industry by staying true to our values and respecting one another.
The Internet Technician is primarily responsible for providing technical support and service to customers on Internet related troubles, services or products. This position also functions in a sales and marketing capacity regarding Internet related services or products. The Network Supervisor will assign specific job duties to ensure coverage of all responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities- other duties may be assigned.
- Provide in-house Internet technical support for walk-in, call-in and on-line customers;
- Work with other departments on Internet billing and service issues;
- Create and maintain written and on-line Internet informational material for customers;
- Provide Internet usage training to customers;
- May serve as back up to IT Systems Specialists, IT Systems Technicians and Combination Technicians on various job responsibilities, as needed and as assigned.
- Two to three years customer service experience required. Related experience with Internet products and services preferred. An interest and desire to further enhance education level to keep up with changes in technology.
- Strong customer service skills;
- Experience in the setup, programming and troubleshooting of Internet related devices and products;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Routine short term planning;
- Productive responsible conduct;
- Professional appearance and manner;
- Ability to work and communicate well with others;
- Strong Internet and computer career commitment;
- Able to work with little supervision;
- Imaginative effort to solve customer and company problems.
Full time, salary depending on experience, great benefit package.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen. An Equal Opportunity Employer