DSA is seeking a highly qualified Training Specialist with an active secret clearance to join our team at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of experience developing, instructing, and managing training programs
- Experience training on SAP enterprise applications and SharePoint software applications
- Experience monitoring and reporting user adoption trends, future needs, and feedback for continuous improvements
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Experience supporting DoD SAP initiatives; specifically JPEO A&A
- Certified Technical Trainer
- Bachelor's Degree
- Provide user training for all functions including developing, writing, instructing, and managing cost-effective training programs to end users of varying technical expertise.
- Conduct instructor-led, eLearning, webinars, and computer-based training for the Ammunition Enterprise Portal(AEP) basic functions, custom SAP enterprise applications, and SharePoint software applications.
- Work with the Enterprise Application Support Services Team and participate in meetings and workshops to document requirements for future functionality.
- Assist with the tracking of annual Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Training for AEP Portal
Send resumes or questions by clicking the Apply button.