Applications and Data Analyst
Lake Country Power is a Touchstone Energy® electric distribution cooperative with 43,000 members in northeastern Minnesota. We have an excellent opportunity for an Applications and Data Analyst, to be located at the LCP service center of candidate's choice (Cohasset, Mountain Iron, or Kettle River.)
The Applications and Data Analyst is responsible for solving business problems and increasing job efficiencies through the use of process changes and/or Information Technology. The person in this position must understand how data in various databases and information systems interrelate and how process improvements can impact job efficiencies. This position is involved in all aspects of application management including review and recommendation, application support, troubleshooting, system integration, vendor contact and training.
Required qualifications and skills include:
• Four-year post-secondary education in Information Systems or Computer Science; OR a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Two years of experience implementing Information Systems technologies to solve business problems.
• A valid Class D MN driver's license is required.
Additional qualifications include:
• Customer service orientation.
• Experience and willingness to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill and proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
Lake Country Power offers a competitive salary combined with an exceptional benefits package.
Application deadline: January 31, 2023
Lake Country Power is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities.