Software Architect Manager
TADA NOW, Peoria, IL seeks Software Architect Manager to gather, analyze and connect data from disparate databases for different customer solutions.
Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Design data architecture and flow that integrates with cloud architecture to efficiently and securely extract data in the ETL pipeline.
- Design data architecture that transports over 100 Gigabytes of data per day to solve business use cases for financial, manufacturing, distribution, and healthcare industries.
- Gather, analyze and connect data from disparate databases for different customer solutions.
- Provide support for deployed data applications, identify data problems and guide issue resolution following data governance policies and standards
- Develop capabilities required to monitor and ensure required data adheres to classification and security standards on the cloud
- Data discovery to understand how data is related to meet report model and communicate discrepancies across data
- Define, develop, and maintain business processes for successful data governance and quality.
- Recommend changes to use cases and analytics solutions based on data availability and limitations to improve decision-making based on data
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Participate in technical and business discussions relative to future platform architecture.
- Implements some improvements in architecture, team processes and functions
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in data manipulation for use in the Tada platform
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as solutions, platform engineering, security, and business teams.
MASTER’S IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, IT or related, and 1 yr. exp. (will accept Bachelor’s, and 5 yrs. related experience)
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2016
- ETL tools
- Azure Cloud Services
- Oracle Cloud
- Azure DevOps
- Power BI
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 – 4.7
- Microsoft .Net Core 2.1, 2.2, 3.0
Click apply for all requirements and to apply online or send resumes to TADA NOW, ATTN: Recruiting, 408 SW Adams Street, Peoria, IL 61602: